Woven polypropylene bags are highly cost efficient and suitable for packaging high strength materials. Our company can customize woven bags depending on customer requirements with a factory that is in full compliance with the production standards for food grade woven bags and UN certified woven bags for hazardous materials transportation. Boda possesses two sets of Austrian imported fully automatic Starlinger winding machines and 300 sets of circular looms, ensuring the production efficiency and quality of woven bags, as well as reducing the production cost.
For customization of your PP woven bags, please click below
Fertilizers, feed, cement, sand, chemicals, resins, polymers, cereals, plastic granules
- Width 30-120cm
- Packaging weight 25kg, 45kg, 50kg
- Weight of bag 55-120g/m2
- Printing 6 colors can be printed on one side, both sides printable
- Packaging 500 pieces//package or pallet package
- Sewing easy drawing, double thread sewing, ultrasonic welding
- Coating the liner can be applied with a layer of plastic film depending on customer requests, in order to prevent water from entering or seeping, thus ensuring an excellent sealing performance.
- Starlinger equipment ensures the high quality and efficiency of woven bags and furthers the reduction of production cost, allowing us to offer our customers competitive pricing.
- Fast delivery period, and back seam, inner laminated, multicolor bags are all available.
- Every month, 10,000,000 woven bags are produced. In addition, we can print logos depending on customer requirements, with a range of 12 color options to choose from.
- In accordance with BRC, ISO9001, Labordata certifications
- Can be made into BOPP bags through outer BOPP lamination
- PP woven bags are made from environmental protective fabric that can be melted, recycled and made into other products.